SPLANDEK CR 46
SPLANDEK CR 46 is three component, 3 – 6 mm heavy duty, unique HD Polyurethane Resin technology with exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals. SPLANDEK CR 46 provides 3 – 6 mm. thick smooth protective floor finish suitable for applications in predominantly dry environments. It is dense and impervious providing the ideal floor finish.
- Applications in the food, pharmaceutical and manufacturing industries including clean room, laboratory, packing hall and warehouse applications and wherever a robust long lived floor is required.
- In acid containment areas, acid spill areas, acid & chemical drum storage areas, acid troughs, caustic wash down areas and battery charging rooms.
- Floor coating in chemical industries.
- It can be successfully applied to highly acidic chemical mixed water / sea water / hot water
- Floor coating for foot and rubber / PU / Teflon wheeled traffic areas.
- It protects concrete surfaces from concentrated acids.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- High build coating.
- Buffing effect (scratches goes when using flooring)
- Dense, Durable & impervious floor.
- Non flammable, Non-toxic.