SPLANDEK 325 is a two component, Polyurethane basedenamel, which provides smooth, aesthetically pleasant, high gloss & durable finish for internal & external concrete & steel surfaces.
The non-toxic, twocomponents, PU coating shall be SPLANDEK 325.It is cured with aliphatic isocyanate, when fully cured it forms an extremely tough, durable & abrasion resistance coating. It has excellent colour & gloss retention properties. The product shall be formulated to provide smooth, fungus resistant surface. The product shall be designed to be applied in two coats to achieve a dry film thickness (DFT) of 100 - 120microns.
- For all types of concrete & steel surfaces.
- Hospitals – wards, operation theatres, intensive care units, autopsy rooms, morgues, etc.
- Wafer fabrication plants, Thermal power plants, Infrastructures & other industries.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing and storage facilities.
- Refineries & petrochemicals.
- Electronic component manufacturing and assembly areas.
- Two components, self priming; hence easy for application.
- Resistant to algae and fungus growth.
- Chemical / water resistance.
- Washable, VOC free.
- Available in selective range of colours.