SMARTSIL 322 is an Aluminum enriched resin based, non-degrading, membrane forming liquid curing compound for concrete.
The high curing efficiency, solar-reflective curing compound shall be SMARTSIL 322, a membrane forming, resin based, aluminized formulation. The product shall comply with ASTM C 309 Type II, Class B. The product shall exhibit water loss not more than 0.4 Kg/m2 in 72 hours when tested as per ASTM C156. The product shall have high curing efficiency of >90% when tested to BS 7542 specifications.
The resultant film retains sufficient moisture in the concrete to ensure full hydration of the cement; essential for optimum strength development. The cured concrete is typically harder and exhibits a dust free surface with a reduced incidence of drying shrinkage cracks.
- It is suitable for use on all concrete surfaces and pavement concrete works.
- Large areas of external concrete paving.
- Concrete road works.
- It is not recommended for applications where subsequent renders, toppings or coatings are to be applied or on coloured concrete surfaces.
- Improves moisture retention in concrete.
- Prevents rapid water evaporation.
- Promotes a harder dust free surface.
- Reduces the incidence of hairline cracks, drying shrinkage.
- Eliminates the need for water ponding.
- High curing efficiency (> 90 %)
- Single coat application, hence easy to apply.
- It results in reduced labour costs.