RIPSTAR 103 E
RIPSTAR 103 E is a two component, thixotropic, epoxyresin based anchoring paste for fixing heavy loads.
The epoxy resin based grout shall be RIPSTAR 103 E, a two-component, fast-setting, high-strength, ready to use formulation. The product is specially designed for applications where heavy loads under critical conditions are to be fixed in concrete. Both components of RIPSTAR 103 E, packed in a single cartridge with separate compartments, are correctly mixed in the mixing nozzle during application.It shall be formulated to perform in moist environment and free of any solvents. The fixing compound shall comply with the requirement of IS 11309.
- For anchoring bar in preformed holes in concrete.
- Grouting anchor bolts and starter bars in concrete exposed to heavy loads.
- Installation of bonded rebars/shear reinforcement.
- It can be used as a structural adhesive to glue metal elements on concrete or to glue concrete elements together.
- High adhesive power.
- Fast curing time – saves time and money.
- Easy to extrude.
- Styrene free formulation – low odor.
- High mechanical strength.
- Can be used in diamond drilled holes.
- Applicable in slightly damp conditions.
- Can be used at high temperatures.
- Very low shrinkage, even on big diameters.
- For interior and exterior use.
- Especially suitable for technical applications.