DUROCON 510 is a High performance, Cementitious, Polymer modified, Multi purpose tile adhesive for fixing ceramic tiles marble, stone cladding and brick slips in interior or exterior situations, especially those exposed to permanently wet conditions & for high risk conditions.
The high performance tile fixing adhesive shall be DUROCON 510, cementitious polymer modified powder. The adhesive shall be free from chlorides and shall be capable to maintain adhesion under submerged conditions. It provides strong adhesion to cement/sand screeds, to in-situ/pre-cast and aerated concrete, and brickwork. It is also suitable for substrate such as glazed tiles, terrazzo and suitably prepared timber.
- Tile on tile applications.
- Ceramics, Glass mosaics, Marbles, stones cladding.
- Swimming pools, Abattoirs, shower rooms.
- Institutional kitchens, bathrooms.
- Decorative high risk cladding.
- Laboratories, hospitals, canteens, etc.
- Waterproof – immersion will not affect adhesion.
- Non-slip has excellent grab properties.
- Precision made.
- Thin or Thick bed.
- Forms a watertight barrier.
- High adhesive bond strength.
- Long open time.