DUROCON 111 is a two component, flowable, fast setting, polyester resin based grout for underwater applications. The polyester resin grout/mortar shall be DUROCON 111, a two-component, fast-setting, highstrength, ready to use formulation. The product shall exhibit fast-setting with high early strength gains and shall be minimum 20 MPa in compressive strength within 6 hours and shall have adhesion to concrete in excess of 2 MPa at 7 days when tested as per ASTM D4541 standards. The product must be based on polyester resin chemistry and free from volatile matter and offer high resistance to common chemicals. The product shall exhibit ability to set in moist and underwater environment and shall harden even in low temperatures.
- Any type of moist or underwater repairs or filling the gaps.
- Grouting anchor bolts and starter bars in concrete.
- Grouting anchors in rock for tunneling.
- Light and heavy rail-track anchoring.
- Setting highway lighting stands.
- Anchoring pre-cast median barriers and signs on highways.
- Handrail and guardrail installation.
- Fast setting and self curing.
- Bonds to almost any type of substrates – versatile Vibration resistant.
- Corrosion resistant.
- High early strength.
- Extremely durable.
- Weather resistant.
- Can be used in damp or dry conditions.
- It is designed for use where the gap between the hole and bar is 100 mm or less.
- Available in ready to use packing.