ADDMIX 345 is a high-performance super plasticizer based on poly-carboxylic ether (PCE) for concrete. The product has been primarily developed for applications in highperformance concrete where the highest durability and performance is required.
The hyperplasticiser shall be ADDMIX 345, high range water reducing, Superplasticizer based on polycarboxylic ether formulation. The product shall comply withASTM C494 Type F and shall be free of lignosulphonates, naphthalene salts and melamine formaldehyde when subjected to IR Spectra. The product shall have specific gravity of 1.09 & solid contents not lessthan 30% by weight.
- High performance concrete for durability.
- Production of Rheodynamic concrete.
- High early and ultimate strength concrete.
- High workability without segregation or bleeding.
- Concrete containing pozzolans such as microsilica, GGBFS, PFA including high volume fly ash concrete.
- Precast & Pre-stressed concrete.
- Increase in early & ultimate strengths.
- Elimination of vibration and reduced labour cost in placing.
- High modulus of elasticity.
- Improved adhesion to reinforcing and stressing steel.
- Reduced shrinkage and creep.
- Better resistance to carbonation and other aggressive atmospheric conditions.
- Lower permeability – increased durability.