SPLANDEK UL is a three part, self smoothing, solvent free, epoxy underlay system designed to provide a flat and level surface to lay epoxy floor coating and toppings. The self-levelling epoxy underlay shall be SPLANDEK UL, solvent-free, 3 – component system consisting of specially graded fillers to provide the toughness. The system shall consist of solvent-free primer and topping. It is designed for minimum 1.5 mm thick application. The cured material produces a dense, coloured, matt surface, and exhibits excellent bond with the prepared substrate and with the topping. Overall the system shall be able to offer tough underlay.
- SPLANDEK UL provides an economical method of levelling floors prior to laying epoxy toppings or coatings.
- It is applied on uneven floor surface prior to application of chemical and wear resistant toppings.
- Loading/unloading bays.
- Warehouses, store rooms, Manufacturing & packing areas.
- Tool rooms, workshops and service stations.
- Equipment stores and auxiliary areas.
- Provides a flat and level surface.
- Seamless, Quick & easy to lay.
- Excellent bond with substrate and toppings.