SPLANDEK 486 is a two component, Solvented, aliphatic, Polyurethane based protective coating for concrete & metal surfaces.
The two component polyurethane protective coatingshall be SPLANDEK 486. The product shall exhibit excellent bondstrength with the concrete substrate at least exceeding2 MPa, when tested as per ASTM D4541. The productshall be formulated with minimum volume solids of72% and to achieve dry film thickness exceeding 100microns in two coats. The product shall offer good impact resistance & good abrasion resistance.
- SPLANDEK 486 is recommended as a protective coating for the interior & exterior areas.
- UV protection to Epoxy based systems & coatings.
- Clean rooms in pharmaceutical facilities.
- External protection of buildings.
- Dairies & grain silos, pulp and paper plants.
- As a gas and vapour barrier coating to concrete and metal surfaces.
- As protective coating in oil refineries, paper mills, power stations, garages, hospitals, etc.
- UV Resistance – Long lasting.
- High chemical resistance.
- Impermeable – vapour barrier for low RH areas.
- Superior surface finish.
- Hard surface – Easy to clean.
- Resistant to mould growth & abrasion.