SPLANDEK 2530 is a two-component, high build, epoxy coating for concrete & steel floors.
SPLANDEK 2530 is a two-component, epoxy coating specifically designed to provide continuous protection for substrates including concrete and mortar. The product shall offer excellent adhesion to concrete substrate, shall exceed 1.5 MPa adhesive bond when tested to ASTM D4541. The product shall offer good abrasion resistance, not exceeding 0.03 mg/cycle on CS17 wheel as per ASTM D4060 test method.
- SPLANDEK 2530 is recommended to coat the floors, where protection to floor from spillage of oil and other common chemicals is
- SPLANDEK 2530 is used to provide a hardwearing, easily cleaned and non – dusting surface.
- Engineering workshops.
- Production and assembly lines.
- Battery and pump rooms.
- Aircraft maintenance and assembly.
- Warehousing and Laboratories.
- Chemical production and processing.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Good wear and abrasion resistance.
- Available in several colour – Enables colour coding of floors.
- Easily cleaned, non dusting surface.
- Pore free seamless film – Prevents ingress of harmful chemicals.