SPLANDEK 2120 is a four component, self smoothing, solvent free, epoxy overlay flooring SPLANDEK 2120 is a four component, self smoothing, solvent free, epoxy overlay system, formulated to protect the floor from hard wearing and chemically resistant with superior mechanical properties, while maintaining a smooth, seamless, easily cleanable, hygienic surface.
- SPLANDEK 2120 is used to form a abrasion resistant, smooth, self smoothing floor of approximately
- 2mm thickness in:
- Automobile / Engineering Industry, Pharmaceutical industries.
- Store rooms, Laboratories, Hospital clean rooms.
- Electronic assembly shops and nuclear power plants.
- Show rooms and office suites.
- Light duty industrial plants, Dairy industry.
- Industrial kitchens, Food production and processing, Soft drink and beverage production.
- Bottling plants, Computer room, Schools, hospitals and hotels etc.
- SPLANDEK 2120 is an attractive floor topping and is characterised by –
- Excellent wear and abrasion resistance.
- Resistant to general chemicals and spillages.
- Superior mechanical properties.
- Smooth finish, Easy to clean.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete.
- Solvent free.
- Does not support bacterial growth.