SMARTSIL 322 is an Aluminum enriched resin based, non-degrading, membrane forming liquid curing compound for concrete The high curing efficiency, solar-reflective curing compound shall be SMARTSIL 322, a membrane forming, resin based, aluminized formulation. The product shall comply with ASTM C 309 Type II, Class B. The product shall exhibit water loss not more than 0.4 Kg/m2 in 72 hours when tested as per ASTM C156. The product shall have high curing efficiency of +90% when tested to BS 7542 specifications.
The resultant film retains sufficient moisture in the concrete to ensure full hydration of the cement essential for optimum strength development. The cured concrete is typically harder and exhibits adust free surface with a reduced incidence of drying shrinkage cracks.
- It is suitable for use on all concrete surfaces and pavement concrete works.
- Large areas of external concrete paving.
- Concrete road works.
- It is not recommended for applications where subsequent renders, toppings or coatings are to be applied or on coloured concrete surfaces.
- Improves moisture retention in concrete.
- Prevents rapid water evaporation.
- Promotes a harder dust free surface.
- Reduces the incidence of hairline cracks, drying shrinkage.
- Eliminates the need for water ponding.
- High curing efficiency (> 90 %)
- Single coat application, hence easy to apply.
- It results in reduced labour costs.