SMARTSIL 1278 is a two component, advanced pure epoxy resin coating, which on application over steel, concrete, walls, ceilings and floors cures to form a durable, protective, anticorrosive with high chemical resistance. The high-build, pure epoxy coating shall be SMARTSIL 1278, two-component epoxy formulation. The product shall be of high-solids, not less than 99% by volume. The product shall be applied at 400 microns dry film thickness in two-three coats. The product shall exhibit adhesive bond strength to concrete of 2.5 MPa minimum, when tested to ASTM D4541 test method.
- Wall and floor coating in chemical industries.
- To protect concrete, timber and steel surfaces.
- Structural steel protection from corrosion & chemical attack.
- It can be successfully applied to highly acidic chemical mixed water / sea water / hot water
- concrete or steel channels with glass fiber reinforcement.
- Wall coating in pharmaceuticals and other clean room areas.
- Protection coating to precast tunnel segments.
- As a protective and easily cleanable coating to drinking water tanks.
- Road tunnel wall coating to improve the visibility conditions and to facilitate easy.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High build coating.
- Solvent free.
- Non flammable.