RIPSTAR 255 is a highly reactive, two component polyurethane based injection foam system. A two component, PU, Foam Injection shall be RIPSTAR 255. It is based on Methylene Diphenyl iso-cyanate polyurethane pre- polymer & accelerator. The system only reacts when it comes in contact with water, producing relatively stiff & inert polyurathane foam. It is a 100% solid & solvent free polyurethane grout for quick temporary closing & sealing of water bearing cracks, cavities and leaks under hydrostatic pressure.
- Water stop system for running water in crack & honeycomb concrete, Concrete joints.
- Drinking water tanks & reservoirs.
- Waste water tank, Sewers, manholes.
- Dams & canals, Tunnels, Pipe intrusions.
- Brick / stone masonry.
- Stabilization of fractured rock, sands and gravels and land-fill materials.
- When in contact with water, the product forms rigid foam (Hydrophobic). Without the presence of water, the product also reacts and forms a stiff, rubberlike material
- Bonds strongly to dry & wet concrete, bricks & stones.
- It is safe & suitable for drinking water contact.
- It is 100% solid & solvent free hence shrinkage free & non-toxic grout.
- Very low viscosity benefits penetration into hairline cracks.
- Fast reaction with water and reaction completed within a short period of time.