RIPSTAR 148 is SBR polymer based high range cement modifier for site batched system.
The polymer modifier shall be RIPSTAR 148, Styrene-Butadiene co-polymer latex liquid, produced from styrene and butadiene by high pressure emulsion polymerisation. The product shall have minimum butadiene content of 45% by weight. The polymer shall be capable of being used as bonding agent and shall have pull-off bond strength not less than 1 MPa.
- Concrete repair: Spalled concrete, repairing floors, beams and pre-cast slabs.
- Floor screeds and toppings: Abrasion resistant and non-dusting floors.
- External rendering: Waterproof, weatherproof and frost resistant render.
- Waterproofing and tanking: Basements lift pits, inspection pits, water towers, liquid tanks, effluent tanks and swimming pools.
- Other typical applications: Bedding tiles, fixing slip bricks.
- Improved flexibility.
- Prevents bleeding.
- Lower water-cement ratio.
- High resistance to water penetration.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of building materials.
- Similar thermal expansion and modulus properties to concrete.
- Non-toxic. Can be used with potable water.