RIPSTAR 130 is a medium range acrylic polymer based cement modifier for site batched system. The polymer modifier shall be RIPSTAR 130, modified acrylic based. The product shall have minimum solids of 35%. The polymer shall be capable of being used as bonding agent and shall have pull-off bond strength not less than 1 MPa.
- Use as waterproofing coating
- Polymer modifier for patch repair mortars.
- Bonding repair mortar to substrate.
- As curing compound for repair mortars.
- Improves the workability of cement mixes.
- Enhances tensile and flexural strengths.
- Reduces permeability & corrosion.
- Excellent penetration. Stronger bond.
- Makes cementitious systems waterproof.
- Does not re-emulsify in contact with water.
- Improves wear and abrasion resistance.
- Non-toxic: suitable for use in potable water tanks.