RIPSTAR 122 is a three component, High strength, non-flow, epoxy system which when mixed yields a non slumping, fast curing bedding compound and adhesive which provides smooth finish.
The high strength non-sag epoxy compound shall be RIPSTAR 122, complying with ASTM C881 Type I, Grade 3, Class B & C. It shall be formulated to achieve adhesive bond strength with concrete substrate exceeding the inheriting tensile strength of concrete substrate; with compressive strength in excess of 60 MPa at 7 days.
RIPSTAR 122 has excellent chemical resistance to the following:
Most aqueous systems, sewage, urine, seawater, diluted and concentrated alkalis, diluted acids,sulphur gases, mineral, vegetable and animal oils and fats, ammonia and formaldehyde
- For surface repairs of fine cracks and spalls
- Top coat for coving
- For gap filling, grouting, bedding fixtures etc.
- For repairs without the use of form work.
Typical applications include:
- Fixing of surface ports for crack injection.
- Bedding bridge beams or steel bridge bearings.
- Repairing surface defects on concrete inhorizontal, vertical or overhead situations.
- Securing bolts into walls and Dowel bars anchoring.
- Bedding tiles.
- As a gap filling adhesive.
- High bond strength.
- Non-sag (upto 5m).
- Impact resistant
- Chemical resistant.
- Supplied in pre-weighed units.
- Non shrink.
- No bonding agent or primer required.