JONTSIL PVC WATER STOP
JONTSIL PVC Water Stop is flexible water stop based on plasticised polyvinyl chloride, used to seal construction and
expansion joints in concrete. They are available in a range of different sizes and types according to their use. Polyvinyl chloride based, highly durable & flexible water stop shall be JONTSIL PVC Water Stop. It has excellent bonding with concrete.
This product is tested with following standards :
- ASTM D 412-75
- ASTM D 638
- DIN 18541, Part 2
- BS 903, BS 2571
- Reservoirs, water towers and sewage tanks, dams, culverts, canals and spillways.
- Tunnels and subways.
- Areas surrounding liquid retaining tanks.
- Basements and underground car parks.
- Roof decks and podium areas.
- Abutments and retaining walls.
- It provides better bond to concrete and water tightness.
- Wide expansion bulb enables joint fillers to be fully supported.
- Flexible to accommodate movement.
- Reinforced eyelet edge flanges for positive fixing.
- Easy to install & weld on site.
- Suitable for high water pressure.
- Suitable for use in potable water structures.