JONTSIL PU (PG)
JONTSIL PU (PG) is a Single component, polyurethane based, elastomeric joint sealant based upon polyurethane resins. A single component, polyurethane based, elastomeric joint sealant shall be JONTSIL PU (PG). It is based upon polyurethane resins.
The product shall exhibit excellent bonding. The product shall have elongation up to 600% & modulus of elasticity approximately 0.25 N/mm2.
- Joint sealant for walls, and ceilings.
- Joint sealant for expansion joints in buildings and civil works.
- Interior and exterior use.
- For use on joints with up to 25% movement.
- Sealant for prefabricated concrete elements.
- High resistance to weather and ageing. Resistant in tropical climates.
- High level of elasticity (up to 25%).
- Excellent recovery capacity.
- Does not harden over time, even at temperatures between –30º C and + 80º C.
- Excellent UV resistance, does not exhibit thermo plasticity. (Does not soften with heat).
- Good non-sag properties, suitable for vertical surfaces and soffits.
- Early resistance to rain.
- Forms a blister-free surface.
- User friendly – excellent extrude-ability/gun-ability.
- Single component, easily applied.