JONTSIL PU (PG)
JONTSILPU (PG) is a Single component, polyurethane based, elastomeric joint sealantbased upon polyurethane resins.
A single component, polyurethane based, elastomeric joint sealant shall be JONTSILPU (PG). It is based upon polyurethane resins. Theproduct shall exhibit excellent bonding. The product shall have elongation up to 600% & modulus of elasticity approximately 0.25 N/mm2.
- Joint sealant for walls and ceilings.
- As a sealing compound for aluminum window and ACP sheets.
- Joint sealant for expansion joints in buildings and civil works.
- Interior and exterior use.
- For use on joints with up to 25% movement.
- Sealant for prefabricated concrete elements.
- High resistance to weather and ageing. Resistant in tropical climates.
- Excellent recovery capacity.
- Does not harden over time, even at temperatures between –30º C and + 80º C.
- Excellent UV resistance, does not exhibit thermo plasticity(does not soften with heat).
- Good non-sag properties, suitable for vertical surfaces and soffits.
- Early resistance to rain.
- Forms a blister-free surface.
- User friendly – excellent extrude-ability/gun-ability.
- Single component, easily applied.