DUROCON 750 is a single component polymer modified re-profiling mortar for use as a repair cosmetic mortar. It is specially formulated to produce a shrinkage compensating mortar with no cracking when applied in a thin section. Adhesion to concrete and flexibility are excellent. The high performance re-profiling mortar shall be DUROCON 750, a single component polymer modified mortar which can be applied at 3 mm thickness without any need of primer. The product shall exceed compressive strength of 200 kg/cm2 at 28 days and shall have adhesive bond strength to concrete in excess of 10 Kg/cm2, when tested to ASTM D4541 test method.
- As a repaire in concrete surfaces such as honeycombing, blowholes, defects caused by ‘sand runs’, patch repairs, shutter movement and grout loss.
- To repair concrete within cover zone.
- Preparatory treatment to concrete to receive a thin film protective coating.
- To produce a uniform surface over repaired areas.
- Shrinkage compensating.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete.
- Subsequent paint coats can be applied with greater economy.
- Flexible, resistant to cracking, smooth, easily produced finish.
- Low permeability, excellent resistance to freeze / thaw action and carbonation.
- Precision made consistent performance.
- Requires only the addition of mixing water.
- Ingress of water borne salts, such as chloride and atmospheric / chemical attack.