DUROCON 6648 is an epoxy resin base grout. It is formulated to grout static and dynamic
equipments that require a very high effective bearing area.The rapid-curing, high flow, filler-extended epoxy resin grout shall be DUROCON 6648. The grout shall exhibit high early strengths by exceeding compressive strength of 75 MPa at 1 day and 100 MPa at 7 days; shall exceed flexure strength of 25 MPa at 7 days. The formulation shall be of 100% solids and free of solvents.
- New and old machine base plates.
- Crane and transporter rails.
- Base of pumps, compressors; milling and paper making machines.
- Equipment where chemical and acid spillage occurs.
- Structural filling of holes and cavities in concrete.
- Industrial equipment and machinery subject to static or dynamic forces.
- Excellent adhesion to steel and concrete.
- High tensile, flexural and compressive strength.
- No priming required.
- High flow characteristics.
- High resistance to dynamic loads and chemical attack.
- Long pot-life.
- Rapid installation and strength gain.