DUROCON 550 is a Dual-shrinkage compensated, high strength, high flow, micro-concrete for concrete repairs.
The duel shrinkage-compensated, cementitious micro-concrete shall be DUROCON 550, high strength, high flow, single component cementitious formulation. The repair micro-concrete shall have compressive strength minimum of 35 MPa at 3 day and 65 MPa at 28 days. The repair mortar shall not require polymer bonding agent as primer. DUROCON 550 is suitable for placing in nominal thickness of 25mm to 200 mm.
- Jacketing of beams, columns and other structural elements for strengthening
- Repairs to industrial structures.
- Extensive repairs to beams, columns and other structural elements.
- Repair of structural members subjected to repetitive loading.
- One component – only addition of water is required.
- Dual shrinkage compensated.
- Pourable mortar – faster and easier placing.
- No additional bonding agent required.