DUROCON 500 is a Cementitious, Polymer modified general purpose tile adhesive for fixing ceramic & vitrified wall and floor tiles, quarry tiles and similar materials.
DUROCON 500 is a grey cementitious powder containing performance enhancing polymers and other speciality additives. This versatile, easy-to-handle, cement-based adhesive provides strong adhesion to cement/sand screeds, to in-situ/pre-cast and aerated concrete, and brickwork. The adhesive shall be free from chlorides and shall be capable to maintain adhesion under submerged conditions.
- New tiling in internal areas & floors in external.
- Ceramics, Marble and decorative cladding.
- Kitchens, showers & wet processing areas.
- Tiling corridors, pavements, podiums and roofs.
- Laboratories, hospitals, canteens, etc.
- Tiling swimming pools and fountains.
- Tile on tile applications.
- High adhesive bond strength.
- Water resistant.
- Precision made.
- Long open time.
- Easy to use.