DUROCON 50 is a powder additive which when mixed with cementitious system imparts shrinkage compensation and high flowability, pumpability to the mix. It produces controlled expansion and minimizes water demand. The plasticising, expanding grout additive shall be DUROCON 50, a chloride & iron free, cementitious additive. The grout additive shall provide gaseous expansion up to 4% in plastic stage when added at a dosage of 0.5% by weight of cement.
- Filling gaps between precast elements.
- Cable duct grouting.
- Cavity filling.
- Filling up the plumbing & electric chases.
- Repairing honeycombs by pressure grouting.
- Site batched repair/reprofiling mortars.
- Plasticising action – reduces water demand, improves strength.
- Based on gaseous expansion system – compensates shrinkage in plastic stage itself.
- Improved pumping.
- Easy to use packing.
- Compatible with wide range of chemical & mineral admixtures.
- Effective with even Rapid hardening Portland cement and most types of portland cement Most economical to use.