DUROCON 1524 is a ready to use cementitious powder, which when mixed with specified quality of water converts rapid setting, higher strength, non shrink repair mortar. The Fast setting, rapid hardening mortar shall be DUROCON 1524, a single component cementitious mortar which can be trowel finished for traffic bearing concrete patch repairs without any need of primer. The Rapid hardening mortar shall develop minimum 15 MPa compressive strength within 4 hours of placing so as to open for traffic in quick down time.
- Used where the repaired areas need to become serviceable within 2-3 hrs.
- Concrete Roads, Bitumen Roads.
- Airport runways and aprons.
- Bridge decks.
- Factory or warehouse floors.
- Piers and walls in splash zone.
- Vapour permeable.
- High bond strength.
- Non shrink.
- Single component, only water to be added.
- No formwork required.
- Rapid setting, serviceable within 2 – 3 hours.
- Can be used as bonding coat. No separate bonding agent required.