DUROCON 100DUROCON 100 is a two component, flowable, fast setting, polyester resin based grout.
SpecificationThe polyester resin grout/mortar shall be DUROCON 100, a two-component, fast-setting, high-strength, ready to use formulation. The product shall exhibit fast-setting with high early strength gains and shall be minimum 20 MPa in compressive strength with in 3 hours and shall have adhesion to concrete in excess of 2 MPa at 7 days when tested as per ASTM D4541 standards. The product must be based on polyester resin chemistry and free from volatile matter and offer high resistance to common chemicals. The product shall exhibit ability to set in moist and underwater environment and shall harden even in low temperatures.
- For anchoring bar in vertical, horizontal and overhead situations where the hole diameter exceeds the bar diameter by not less than 4 mm and not more than 25 mm.
- Grouting anchor bolts and starter bars in concrete.
- Grouting anchors in rock.
- Light and heavy rail-track anchoring.
- Setting highway lighting stands.
- Anchoring pre-cast median barriers and signs on highways.
- Fast setting and self curing.
- Bonds to both concrete & steel – versatile Vibration resistant.
- Corrosion resistant.
- High early strength.
- Extremely durable.
- Weather resistant.
- Can be used in damp conditions.
- It is designed for use where the gap between the hole and bar is 12 mm or less.
- Available in small, ready to use packing.