ADDMIX 389 is a high-performance super plasticizer based on poly-carboxylic ether (PCE) for concrete. The product has been primarily developed for applications in highperformance concrete where the high early strength &highest durability and performance is required.
The hyperplasticiser shall be ADDMIX 389, high range water reducing, Superplasticizer based on polycarboxylic ether formulation. The product shall comply withASTM C494 Type F and shall be free of lignosulphonates, naphthalene salts and melamine formaldehyde when subjected to IR Spectra. The product shall have specific gravity of 1.1& solid contents not lessthan 40% by weight.
- High performance concrete for durability.
- Production of Rheodynamic concrete.
- High early and ultimate strength concrete.
- High work ability without segregation or bleeding.
- Concrete containing pozzolans such asmicrosilica, GGBFS, PFA including high volume flyash concrete.
- Precast & Pre-stressed concrete.
- Increase in early & ultimate strengths.
- Elimination of vibration and reduced labor cost in placing.
- High modulus of elasticity.
- Improved adhesion to reinforcing and stressing steel.
- Reduced shrinkage and creep.
- Better resistance to carbonation and other aggressive atmospheric conditions.
- Lower permeability - increased durability.