ADDMIX 300 has been primarily developed for applications in high performance concrete where the highest durability and performance is required. ADDMIX 300 is an admixture of a new generation based on modified polycarboxylic ether. The high performance plasticiser shall be ADDMIX 300, high range water reducing, Superplasticiser based on polycarboxylic ether formulation. The product shall have solid contents not less than 33% by weight. The product shall be free of lignosulphonates,
naphthalene salts and melamine formaldehyde when subjected to IR Spectra.
- High early and ultimate strength concrete.
- High performance concrete for durability.
- Production of Rheodynamic concrete.
- High workability without segregation or bleeding.
- Precast & Pre-stressed concrete.
- Concrete containing pozzolans such as microsilica, GGBFS, PFA including high volume fly ash concrete.
- Marked increase in early & ultimate strengths.
- Improved adhesion to reinforcing and stressing steel.
- Better resistance to carbonation and other aggressive atmospheric conditions.
- Lower permeability – increased durability.
- Reduced shrinkage and creep.
- Elimination of vibration and reduced labour cost in placing.