ADDMIX 210 is composed of synthetic polymers specially designed to impart rheoplastic qualities to concrete.
ADDMIX 210 is composed of synthetic polymers specially designed to impart rheoplastic quality to concrete. A rheoplastic concrete is a fluid concrete with a slump of at least 200 mm, easily flowing, but at the same time free from segregation and having the same water/cement ratio as that of a no-slump concrete (25 mm) with admixture.
- Pre-cast Concrete
- Site mixed concrete
- Pumped concrete
- Wet Shotcrete Mixes
- Concrete containing Slag/ Pozzolans
- Mass concrete
- Reduced water content for a given workability
- High early strengths – quicker de-stripping
- Lower pumping pressure
- Increased ease in finishing concrete
- Increased compressive, tensile and flexural strengths as a benefit of its water reducing
- Reduced permeability – Improved durability
- Reduced thermal peaks – reduced cracking
- Reduced shrinkage and creep