ADDMIX 240 is a high range water reducing,set retarding super plasticizer for rheoplastic concrete mixes.
ADDMIX 240 is composed of synthetic polymers specially designed to impart rheo-plastic qualities to concrete. A rheo-plastic concrete is a fluid concrete with a slump of at least 200 mm, easily flowing, but at the same time free from segregation and having the same water/cement ratio as that of a no-slump concrete (25 mm) with admixture.
- Used in ready mixed concrete.
- Long hauls.
- Pumped concrete.
- Concrete containing Granulated Slag/ Pozzolans.
- Mass concrete pours.
- Hot weather concreting.
- Good dispersion even in mixes with high fines
- Reduced thermal peaks and permeability
- High workability for longer periods
- Lower pumping pressure
- Increased ease in finishing concrete
- Resistance to segregation even at high workability
- Extended setting with longer workability
- Higher ultimate strengths with Improved durability
- Reduced shrinkage and creep